The Pomade is available in two varieties:
- Regular Hold
- Hard Hold
The Pomade - Regular Hold is great for all hair types and provides a regular hold with a high shine. It's pliable and will hold all day. Works great with The Foundation Spray.
The Pomade - Hard Hold is much like The Pomade - Regular Hold. This variation works best with coarse, thick, hard-to-manage hair. Maintains a pliable, all-day hold while keeping a high shine. Works great with The Foundation Spray.
- Beeswax (Cera Alba) - Smoothes down hair by locking in moisture.
- Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkil) - A natural moisturizer, ant-inflammatory, skin softener, and wrinkle reducer.
- Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera) - Saturated fats help skin stay moisturized.
- Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate) - Combined with coconut oil, baking soda acts as a natural and gentle exfoliator for the face.
- Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia) - A natural acne fighter that improves skin imperfections.
- Sandalwood Oil (Santalum Album) - Contains anti-aging properties, cures skin imperfections, elevates mood, and treats redness/rosacea.
- Cedarwood Oil (Cedrus Atlantica) - A calming mood elevator.
How to Use: Emulsify pomade in hands until smooth and creamy. Apply to damp or dry hair from back to front. Following hair's natural growth pattern, comb through to distribute pomade evenly. Style as desired.
Quick Tip: Use a hair dryer to heat pomade for faster application easy styling.